Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Autofill issues on iMac and MacBook

When I begin to fill out my information, Autofill pops up, when I click on it, it turns from white to blue but nothing populates. The popup remains frozen in place, blocks the form, and I can't close it.

As I tab through the fields to make entries it keeps popping up (i don't bother clicking on it anymore). I have been having this issue for over a month on my iMac and my MacBook. I tried deleting and recreating my contact card and a few other things. Infuriating, especially while I was shopping online for Christmas! I am current on all my updates, running OS X 10.8.5 and Safari 6.1.1. I may start using Firefox on my personal Macs soon, it is the browser I am required to use on my Mac at work. I use safari at home because it syncs with my iOS devices.

User uploaded file

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 2:37 PM

There are no replies.

Autofill issues on iMac and MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.