Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I install Itunes on a windows suface

My 19 month old son hyperextended, then used as a sit and bounce, my hp laptop wich is my prefured platfor for computing. I now in the market for a new cpu. a desk top take up too much room and lap tops are fazing out to hybrid tablets simeler to the Ipad. Now I love my Iphone 5 and have 796 days of music, movies and videos in my Itunes. I want a hybid tablet but for all my serches and inquires, all I get is the brochure. I want to know IF and WICH hybrid can and will run Itunes. I meen every hp, dell, and other WINDOWS base cpu run Itunes. I know I need one that has a usb port but that doesnt mean it will run Itunes. I shouldnt have to choose.

new windows platform-OTHER, Other OS, I guess the newest windows out.

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 9:09 PM

There is no iTunes for Windows RT, only the full version of Windows.

3 replies

Jan 12, 2014 6:12 AM in response to Xombiegirl

Xombiegirl wrote:

So I have to buy anuther window laptop till some one make it happen then.

No, you could sell (or return) the Surface running Windows RT and get the Surface Pro that runs full Windows 8.

Xombiegirl wrote:

Is there any estamate for a RT Itunes release? I might be able to limp a few months if I have to, to get what I want and need.

No one in these user to user support forums would have any way of knowing. Rumor and speculation are not permitted here per the terms of use.

can I install Itunes on a windows suface

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.