Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos not Appearing on Apple TV

I have created a number of photo streams using Aperture 3.5.1, and would like to access them on my Apple TV. Unfortunately, when I navigate to the screensaver portion of my Apple TV, none of the photo streams I created appear in the Apple TV menu. To the point, NONE of my photos appear. I have logged into my Apple TV using my iTunes Apple ID which is different from the Apple ID I use for Mail and everything else. My guess is that I cannot see the photos on my Apple TV as I would need to sign into my main Apple ID to do so. Unfortunately, I need my iTunes Apple ID to access all of my video and music content. Is there a work around for this?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 10:22 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud Photos not Appearing on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.