Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get the Apple Seed invitation code?

I would like to be a tester of Apple products. Can anyone tell me how to be a part of them?

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2014 3:41 PM

Even Developers have a hard time being noticed by Apple as the "perfect" selection for testing their Award-Winning products. As a matter of fact, I am a Apple Developer who is actually in the proccess of purchasing a Macbook in order to begin the development of numerous different programs for Apple.

-Apple Developer

62 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2014 3:41 PM in response to DavidNedbal

Even Developers have a hard time being noticed by Apple as the "perfect" selection for testing their Award-Winning products. As a matter of fact, I am a Apple Developer who is actually in the proccess of purchasing a Macbook in order to begin the development of numerous different programs for Apple.

-Apple Developer

Feb 19, 2017 8:48 PM in response to DavidNedbal

You want get an invitation by just questioning in the forum. First You need to Buy an apple Product And you need to

find it's Flaws on your own and discuss it with other faculty members and find it's solution and help other's to

find their problem's solution.

Then if any apple seed or any other developer would like your research then you might get an invitation.

Apr 4, 2014 5:17 AM in response to adzzkasper101

No, Apple will not accept expressions of interest and relies on their own observations of people...they have the developer program, these discussions, all as resources to watch and see if someone looks like a good person to help them.

Take an active part in these discussions, build a reputation so the decision makers can see your talents and see if you would be a fit for their needs.

How can I get the Apple Seed invitation code?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.