Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't we gift Final Cut Pro X?

It's nice to be able to gift movies and books and whatever, but why can't we gift larger apps? I want to get FCPX for a friend, but I have no "Send as Gift" option to do so in the App Store (whether from my laptop or phone). Now, I have to get him to bring me his computer, then send him a gift card for the amount, then go on and buy the app for him with the credit. So incredibly tedious, not to mention LAME. At the risk of interfering with your fingerprint scanner R&D, would you please rectify this?

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 7:09 AM

2 replies

Jan 12, 2014 7:16 AM in response to MilitantRubberDucky

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Suppor nor Apple.

Final Cut Pro X is a Mac app, it's not available in the iTunes store (this is the Using iTunes forum). As far as I know you can't currently gift any apps from the Mac App Store (I can't here in the UK).

If you want to leave feedback for Apple then you can use the feedback page : http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Why can't we gift Final Cut Pro X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.