Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove pictures from my ipad without removing them from dropbox

I think I am incredibly dumb, but I cannot figure out how to delete my pictures and videos from my ipad... but not simultaneously delete them from dropbox. The only things I can think of are....(option 1)... to copy the files directly to my computer (windows pc) with the box checked " delete the files on the ipad once copied" ... but will that delete the pics in dropbox? Or.... (option 2)... if i un-link my ipad from dropbox ... then delete the physical pictures from the ipad.... then re-link the ipad to dropbox....will it then go about deleting the pictures from dropbox or am i golden ..... please help !

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 10:40 AM

Deleting pictures from the Photos app on your iPad has nothing to do with deleting them from the DropBox app. As long as you don't delete them from the DropBox app on your iPad, they won't be deleted from Dropbox.

5 replies

how to remove pictures from my ipad without removing them from dropbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.