Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pricing for numbers

Numbers has shown up free on my ipad air, but has shown up for £6.99 on my dads ipad mini? Can somebody please tell me what's going on?

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 8:44 PM

The iWork for iOS apps are free for anyone who has activated an iOS device for the first time since September 1, 2013. If your iOS device is older than that you will have to purchase the apps or a new device.

If your iOS device was activated for the first time after September 1, go to the App Store on your iOS device which should open to Featured. If not, tap on Featured at the lower left of the screen & scroll down to Collections & tap on New to the App Store? then scroll down to Apps Made by Apple & tap. You should now see the iWork & iLife apps as "FREE."

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2014 8:44 PM in response to Luke.evans97

The iWork for iOS apps are free for anyone who has activated an iOS device for the first time since September 1, 2013. If your iOS device is older than that you will have to purchase the apps or a new device.

If your iOS device was activated for the first time after September 1, go to the App Store on your iOS device which should open to Featured. If not, tap on Featured at the lower left of the screen & scroll down to Collections & tap on New to the App Store? then scroll down to Apps Made by Apple & tap. You should now see the iWork & iLife apps as "FREE."

User uploaded file

Pricing for numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.