Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garageband files from PC to Garageband on Ipad

Hey guys, I recently saved my Garageband files on my iPad by selecting save on iTunes, plugged my iPad to my HP PC, saved the files by selecting iPad then Apps then Garageband then saved the files to my Music folder on my PC.

Well, my problem is after recording a track I merged the drums and guitar together and it just came out a mess and to add to the dilemma I also already deleted the track that was saved in the Garageband App on my iPad.

I have a cleaner version of that track saved in my Music folder and want to put it back on the Garageband App on my iPad. So my question is how do I take a track file from my PC and transfer it back on my iPad's Garageband App for editing and mastering?

Any help would be great! I'd rather not have tom download any software or freeware on my PC if possible but if it comes down to it I'll give it a go.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4, HP PC

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 12:56 PM

4 replies

Garageband files from PC to Garageband on Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.