Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match disappears from iTunes store and won't work

Hi there,

I'm having 2 problems, and hoping *someone* can help, because Apple sure can't.

I just again purchased iTunes Match, even though last year it never worked properly (it would load 20,000 songs, but then each time I backed up my phone, they would all disappear and I would have to spend days and day to re-load them every time).

I have a MacBook Pro, iPhone 5 and the newest iPad. When I click on music on my iPhone or iPad, only 36 artists show up when there should be thousands.

I just logged in to iTunes on my computer, with my phone connected, with the music drive connected, with iTunes Match turned on, on the phone, and iTunes Match does not show up anywhere. In fact, when I click on the store (how else are you supposed to get to it anyway?? It surely isn't intuitively placed), iTunes Match shows up for ONE SECOND in the menu on the righthand side and then it DISAPPPEARS. I have re-started, searched the forum, searched the web, and called the Apple store (which as usual was no help at all).

I checked that it is turned on, on my phone, and went through all the iTunes preferences and there is nothing there. PLEASE please help. I just paid for this darn thing again for another year, but it will not work properly, and now I can't even access it. (And I noted one post elsewhere that said to click on the iTunes store and enable it. That is not an option for me. When I click on the store... ok, I already explained this above).

Would appreciate any help possible. Thanks.

Sincerely,

CP

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), iPhone 5 and iPad (newest)

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 7:26 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Match disappears from iTunes store and won't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.