Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lexicon Omega drops audio inputs and outputs after 10.0.6 update

Setup: Macmini Mid 2010 version. 8G RAM.

I have been using Logic Pro X with my Lexicon Omega interface for the last few weeks, with relatively few issues. Occassionally, the audio input/out would become unavailable for a few seconds but then come back online. I was happy to see that there was fix targeted for this in the 10.0.6 update, although the Omega was not on the list.

However, after the update, the problems with my Omega dropping have become much more serious. The interface is recognized and functions for a 10-15 minutes and then drops out permanently. Logic seems to hang when this happens and at one point I could not even shut it down without doing a hard start on my machine.

Without a reliable input I had already been forced to use the Omega as my output DAC only to feed my monitors, but now even that is not working. I have a Roland UA-1G as a backup, but this has even bigger problems since I upgraded to Mavericks. Seems like each of these "upgrades" makes me lose one new working part of my setup.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Omega? Is there something I can do to get functional again?

Krishna

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 8:34 PM

1 reply

Lexicon Omega drops audio inputs and outputs after 10.0.6 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.