Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not know that one can STILL get Snow Leopard.....

I recent check with Apple to IF I can STILL get Mountain Lion (ML) for a late 2010 MacBook Air. WOW, to my surprise 😮, the link that was sent to me to purchase ML, also had an option for Snow Leopard. I thought it was extinct. Who knew! Ask and you shall recieve.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 11:18 PM

2 replies

Jan 13, 2014 12:49 AM in response to steve359

I forgot to mention that I already have SL. It is STILL on my old MacBook and am currently using a late 2010 Air AND with the iPhone 5s with iCloud, well, I thought I'll NEVER upgrade to ML. Now I'll have eat my own words.......

SL is amazing. I never had any problem with it and you are right about Apple keeping it for older systems, upgrading to ML, etc. With Safari 5.1.10 on SL, I noticed that I was having problems with three websites - viewing them. I opened Firefox and all three worked perfectly. I had the similar problem when I had Panter on my lovely eMac.

I did not know that one can STILL get Snow Leopard.....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.