Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari: Autofill double / duplicate entry?

Anybody else having problems with Autofill?

Just lately (can't recall when exactly but it MAY have been after I started using iCould keychain), as an example, I get to a section of a webform that I may have filled in on a previous occassion and I start to type my tel no. I type '012...' and Safari offers up '0123456789' but when I click to have it fill it in, Safari does it twice! So I end up getting 01234567890123456789. It's a real PITA such that i have to THEN go and delete all the unrequired numbers. It'd be quicker to disable auto-fill if this is yet another feature that's got screwed up. I'm contemplating trying a 'clear all' ont the 'Autofill' settings and if that doesn't fix it I'm also contemplating disabling iCloud keychain. For all the good it's done (which up to now escapes me!) I might as well disable it, considering all the problems that seemed to start as soon it was enabled.

I don't know what it is but these days it seems not a week goes by without something in the 'It just works' ecosystem screwing up, resutling in more hours than I ever spent sorting problems out with Windows!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 11:42 PM

There are no replies.

Safari: Autofill double / duplicate entry?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.