Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disable TRUST THIS COMPUTER message

Any way I could disable the TRUST THIS COMPUTER message when I connect to the same pc ?

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2014 10:14 PM

Finaly after 2 days I fixed this problem, I will tell and I hope it will work for you, just go to ur control panel and uninstall all the Apple programs + Itune, then restart ur PC and download the new Itune and Trust ur Error for last time and it will work, mine is worked and im so glad im done with that problem,,, good luck.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2014 10:14 PM in response to waltepal

Finaly after 2 days I fixed this problem, I will tell and I hope it will work for you, just go to ur control panel and uninstall all the Apple programs + Itune, then restart ur PC and download the new Itune and Trust ur Error for last time and it will work, mine is worked and im so glad im done with that problem,,, good luck.

Jan 29, 2014 9:31 AM in response to waltepal

Had the same "Trust" message pop up on my iPhone 4S. Also wouldn't appear in iTunes. In Windows Device Manager I noticed that the iPhone wasn't appearing in the USB section (should show it as "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver"). That suggests the driver This link walks you through how to find and install the driver:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538

Scroll down to the section that talks about "If the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is not listed". Took all of 2 minutes. Bingo.

Feb 2, 2014 2:13 AM in response to waltepal

After Apple's 10 or so suggestions, including complicated mscongif and regedit approachs, all failed... I found this, easy enough to follow solution that actually worked. in a single user's post in the forums here somewhere. Can't find it again to say thanks to whoever it was, which prompted me to post it everywhere so everyone else can find it:

(Note: this is for Windows 8, but the solution for other versions is similar - you might need to try a few other folders, but are still looking for "Apple Device" under "Device Manager".)

1. Connect your iPad/iPhone/iPod to your PC
  2. Go to: Control Panel > Device Manager
  3. Click on: Portable Devices
  4. Right click on: Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod > Update Driver Software
  5. Choose: Browse my computer for driver software.
  6. Go to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers

Click okay and everything should suddenly work fine again. (I can't remember if I had to choose "trust" again, but if I did, I only had to do it the once and everything was fixed after that).

disable TRUST THIS COMPUTER message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.