Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is *disabled for security reasons*, I know the username and password, but don't know the Security Questions and Recovery Email? Help!

I used to have the @apple.com apple ID. Everything was working fine, but then one day I entered my password and it was incorrect. I tried to reset it but nothing was working. Then I tried to "forgot my Apple ID" on iForgot and found that it was automatically changed to @mac.com. I entered my Apple ID and Password but then it gave me "your Apple ID is locked for security reasons". I tried resetting my password but I don't think I had put any recovery email and apparently I entered a wrong Date of Birth.

What should I do to re-access my Apple ID?

Many thanks!

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 7:43 AM

Contact Apple for assistance by going to https://expresslane.apple.com, then click More Products and Services>Apple ID>Other Apple ID Topics>Apple ID account Security.

6 replies

Apple ID is *disabled for security reasons*, I know the username and password, but don't know the Security Questions and Recovery Email? Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.