Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5c won't connect to home internet. I have an Actiontec router and my phone shows that I'm connected but no IP address comes up on my phone and Safari and other Apps state that I'm not connected to the internet.

I recently purchased an iPhone 5c and for some unknown reason I can't connect to my wireless router's network at home. I've tried establishing a seperate IP address, manually adding the iPhone device, and even spent an hour with Centurylink's IT support and they couldn't figure it out. They said it was an iPhone error. I had an iPhone 3 about 1 1/2 years ago that had the same problem. I ended up getting rid of the phone because I couldn't solve this problem before. I thought a newer phone would not have the same problem.

My phone shows that I'm connected to my home internet, but when I open up network information for my home internet there is no IP Address listed. Safari and my other apps also state that I'm not connected to the internet. I'm ready to sell my phone back and go to an Android since I didn't have trouble connecting with it before. We also have a Macbook and iPad that both connect to the internet just fine. Please....oh please help.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4, Wireless Connection Problems

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 8:44 AM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 5c won't connect to home internet. I have an Actiontec router and my phone shows that I'm connected but no IP address comes up on my phone and Safari and other Apps state that I'm not connected to the internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.