Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I brought movies on my apple TV but they are not available to download on my computer, but one that I buy on my computer are available to watch on apple TV. why is that?

I have purchesed a few movies on my apple TV account eg. Superman. Unfortunelty I cannot get these items to download to my computer so I can upload them to my iPad or iPhone. Movies that I have brought my computer however are automatically download and are available to watch on apple TV. I am using the same apple account for all of my apple devices and I have clicked on downloads on my computer and yet the purchesed movies on apple TV do not appear.

I have checked in the iTunes store on my computer for the same movies I have purchased on the apple TV, but the option to download isn't there, only the option to buy. What do I do?

Apple TV

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 12:20 PM

There are no replies.

I brought movies on my apple TV but they are not available to download on my computer, but one that I buy on my computer are available to watch on apple TV. why is that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.