Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't delete a song from iphone 5 ios 7

ok so i was going through my music getting rid of songs i don't listen to anymore, and it was all going fine until i came across this one song

so here's what happened, i deleted the song and then something really weird happened.. i clicked on another song to play but it started playing the previous song on the list.. so now every time i click a song to play, it doesn't play the song i click, it plays the previous song on the list

so i thought ok, it keeps playing the previous song, so what happens if i play the very first song? the first song has no previous song because it's the first one on the list.. so i went to the very first song and click it to play, and it starts playing that song that i just deleted, which makes no sense because that particular song was somewhere in the middle of the list since it starts with an "N".. so now i can't play songs that i click, it always plays the previous song, and on top of that, this song that was supposed to be deleted is now stuck on my phone.. i even tried restarting the music app and restarting my phone, but the same **** happens every time..

also i should point out that when i restart my phone and open the music app, that song that i tried to delete is nowhere to be found, but as soon as i click the first song on my list, it just magically appears and starts playing and is now on my list again.. also, you know how when you go to a song and slide to the left the "delete" option appears? ya, so every song on my list when i slide to the left, it gives me the option to delete the song, but with this song that is already supposed to be deleted and keeps magically showing up on my phone again, it doesn't let me do the slide to the left to delete it.. and on top of all of this, when i connect my phone to my computer and open up itunes, and i click my phone and i click "on this phone" to look at all my music files on my phone, the song does NOT show up on itunes.. so according to my computer this song is not on my phone, yet somehow it's still here ******* me off.. the song is not anywhere on my computer, i deleted all traces of it, so i know it's not getting synced to my phone from my computer, and there's no way it could be getting redownloaded from icloud because even when i try to redownload it onto my computer using the cloud button, it says that the song is no longer available to download

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 2:38 PM

There are no replies.

can't delete a song from iphone 5 ios 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.