Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why won"t my photostream screensaver show any pictures?

Before the holidays... everything works great. 🙂

After the holidays (and one software update later)... My Apple TV won't show my photostream pictures when I try to access them via the screensaver menue selection.

I even went to the iCloud photos selection on the Apple TV main menue and finally got all the photostream photos to show up there. (at first all I could see was an endless stream of black squares where the pictures should be. After about 15 or so minutes the pictures started to load and was able to start the screen saver with that connection.

But no matter what I try I cannot get the Photostream screensaver to show any of my pictures when I use the Apple TV screensaver settings. (Air Play with my iPad and all the otther screensaver options work well however.)

I am assuming the problem stem from the latest software update which I performed about a week before early January. This is the first time I've useing the screensaver since thanksgiving when I switch to holiday music and pictures for the screensaver.

Anyone have any ideas how to get the screensaver to work like it should?😠

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 2:55 PM

UPDATE... SOLVED MY PROBLEM!

After posting my question i went back to the settings menue and went to the iCloud selection and logged out of iCloud waiting a few seconds and then logged back in, re-entered my Apple password and reconnected my Apple TV to my icloud account and after that selected photostream for the screansaver again and all is working again. Hope this helps someone else.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2014 2:55 PM in response to Rapid Roy

UPDATE... SOLVED MY PROBLEM!

After posting my question i went back to the settings menue and went to the iCloud selection and logged out of iCloud waiting a few seconds and then logged back in, re-entered my Apple password and reconnected my Apple TV to my icloud account and after that selected photostream for the screansaver again and all is working again. Hope this helps someone else.

why won"t my photostream screensaver show any pictures?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.