Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5s not loading picture iMessages just shows "tap to download" but tapping it does nothing, I also reset my phone still nothing but sending and receiving text iMessages works fine... HELP

Please help I can receive normal iMessages but when someone sends me a picture message it shows downloading then never comes up so I in turn reset my phone now it shows "tap to download" and doesn't do anything when you tap it... HELP!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 2:37 PM

3 replies

Apr 25, 2015 10:12 AM in response to Kellz1978

This just happened to be OUT OF THE BLUE! No update, no reset, no change made to my phone by me and all of a sudden I get the same message as you "Tape to Download" when I try to attach a foto to a TEXT! I have a 5S. I am not certain, but the only thing I can think is Apple is trying to control, manipulate, far to much on my iPhone and in iTunes and I am just about ready to jump ship.

My iPhone 5s not loading picture iMessages just shows "tap to download" but tapping it does nothing, I also reset my phone still nothing but sending and receiving text iMessages works fine... HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.