Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate Image In Photos/Image Glare?

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone was having a "problem" with their iphone 5s with night time photos? I've taken many photos and with the 5s, everytime i take a photo of the moon, there is always a reflection or a white dot that shows up on the photos as well as on my screen that moves when i move the phone. It's very annoying as my other iphone never did this. I took one the other night and had my son take one with his iphone and his came out "perfect" and mine again had the white glare.

Here are the photos. The top two are from my iphone 5s the bottom are from my sons iphone 4s, both taken without the flash. On mine (the two top ones) you can see on the first photo the white blotch below the moon and the second photo just off to the side, while my sons are fine. Any thoughts? I've used the iphone since the 4 came out and have never encountered this. Thanks!!

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 2:59 PM

There are no replies.

Duplicate Image In Photos/Image Glare?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.