Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Starting A New Podcast, Want It Categorized With My Other Series

I already have a weekly podcast series on iTunes, called Fair Point. I am starting another series, called Silph Radio. Fair Point is categorized under Secret Room Multimedia and I would like Silph Radio to be as well... i.e., above the title on my iTunes store page, it says "Podcasts > Comedy > Secret Room Multimedia." I am assuming that i can have it so that if you click "Secret Room Multimedia" you will see all the podcasts we offer. How do I accomplish this? When I submit the podcast, is it as simple as just typing the same thing (Secret Room Multimedia) under owner?

Windows 7

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 3:15 PM

1 reply

Jan 13, 2014 11:28 PM in response to FairPointPodcast

If as with the current podcast you have the 'itunes:author' set to 'Secret Room Multimedia' then typing that into the search field in the Store will bring up your podcasts. I'm not sure what clicking it under the title on your Store page will do - at present as there's only the one podcast it simply refreshes the same page. Possibly when you have a second it will bring up the search results, but I can't be sure.

You can request an 'Artist Page' which shows your podcasts together: please see

http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/creatorfaq.html

and scroll down to the bottom item.

Starting A New Podcast, Want It Categorized With My Other Series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.