Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smoothsync app error pertainingto icloud

Hi all i dont know where to post this question but it does pertain to apple icloud so here goes. I have a small business and i am trying to share my icloud calendar to my employees. now i currently have it linked to my phone and another employee with an iphone, so no problem there. But I want to share the calendar with an employee who currently has a android device . He has installed the smoothsync app on his phone which we have previously used with success on another android phone. But now two things are kind of funky, #1 when smoothsync asks for apple id and password i type them in and say my id has a capitol letter so it would read Plumber*** now if i type it proper like the way icloud on a pc or apple store requires and put in my password it says failed to login check user/pass. #2 if i type my apple id improperly ie lowercase p plumber*** and pass I get this error which is the actual focus of my post. The error reads ***This Url seems not to point to a (supported) CalDAV calendar or you don't have access to it. please check your account data***

So now here is what i don't understand on my icloud i signed in to see if there were any permission settings and i cant seem to find them. i then went to the calendar section and clicked on one of my calendars and selected make it public for which it then showed me a Caldav url. I promptly selected it to send that link to my email so i can have it for reference.... But I don't see anywhere on the smooth sync app where i can put any further info like the caldav link or something I cant get further then the log in screen the produces that error.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a slightly earlier version of smoothsync but still receive the error. I did have smooth sync working perfectly before on this same phone I don't know what version it was but i do know it functioned great..

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!

thanks for your time

phone is Razr maxx hd

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 5:36 PM

There are no replies.

Smoothsync app error pertainingto icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.