Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

From the day 01/04/2014, I can not even update the apps on my iPad 4 or buy via my iPad. The same happens with the iPad mini ... My internet connection being excellent. I usually can get with the devices on the Internet, the App Store, enter into any serv

From the day 01/04/2014, I can not even update the apps on my iPad 4 or buy via my iPad. The same happens with the iPad mini ... My internet connection being excellent. I usually can get with the devices on the Internet, the App Store, enter into any service of any Cloud Apps. But I can not update or buy apps App What is happening?

iPad, iOS 7.0.4, From the day 01/04/2014, I can not

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 7:54 PM

6 replies

From the day 01/04/2014, I can not even update the apps on my iPad 4 or buy via my iPad. The same happens with the iPad mini ... My internet connection being excellent. I usually can get with the devices on the Internet, the App Store, enter into any serv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.