Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any way to make the page in iBook same as the original hard copy of the book?

i bought the book from the same author and publisher as the book used by my professor. i just want to make the page the same because it is easier to study from it.

iBook, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 9:07 PM

1 reply

Jan 16, 2014 6:54 AM in response to agung_wp

Hello agung_wp

You can change the font, the size of the text as well as the paper layout in iBooks. Check out the article below for answers to other questions that you may have.

iBooks: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about iBooks features

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5557

Can I change the appearance of my books?

Yes, iBooks allows you to adjust the font size and choose from five included fonts. You can also select sepia-colored pages and text and adjust the brightness of the device's display to make your books comfortable to read in any lighting situation. You can select the Night option in the Theme section within iBooks to read books in the dark. You can also change the appearance of books by changing the contrast setting on your iOS device to display white on black. On your iOS device, tap General > Accessibility and toggle the setting "White on Black." Then, open iBooks to read books with white text on a black background.

Regards,

-Norm G.

is there any way to make the page in iBook same as the original hard copy of the book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.