Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5S- Nike FuelBand SE login Problem (website maintenance)

I purchase a Nike FuelBand SE for my iphone 5S, and cannot connect via Bluetooth, and iphone Fuelband App show Website maintenance.

Search all these via google and find out a lot of people have the same problem.

Step 1)

I have tried:

a) Delete the app, reset the phone, and download again.

b) Reset the fuelband.

But still the iphone 5S cannot login( website maintenance ) and cannot pair with bluetooth.

Step 2) Finally I use Ipad mini (Gen 1) and install the app again. There is no more website maintenance after I press login and find the Nike Fuelband SE and connect via Bluetooth.🙂

I disconnect and try to use it with my iphone 5S but no luck. I have tried Step 1 again wiht my iphone 5S but still showing login problem.

At least I know I do not have a faulty nike fuelband but the problem is on my iphone 5S and would like to know others:

i) is the problem only with iphone 5S?

ii) Anyway to do a clean install of the nike fuelband app ?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 1:30 AM

There are no replies.

iphone 5S- Nike FuelBand SE login Problem (website maintenance)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.