Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod classic 160gb cannot be synced by my windows vista. the library is copied alright but cannot be synced into the ipod; HELP! !

My ipod classic 160gb cannot be synced by my windows vista computer. The library is copied alright, but the ipod cannot be synced; Help! How can I overcome this, please?

iPod classic, Windows Vista, Windows vista Intel core 2 Duo

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 10:55 AM

2 replies

Jan 14, 2014 3:12 PM in response to Chris CA

Hi, Chris,

I mean, when I load my itune library as usual and the syncing starts, I get the problem as described as follows;

When I try to sync, I see the songs being copied then I get a message, say after about 45minutes, that, itunes cannot read the ipod contents because the ipod data drive is corrupt. I have tried different things to no avail. It is very fraustrating, and if I may say so, very disturbing.

I hope somebody can help me, for I can see now that, many people have got similar problems and they haven't been able to solve. I understand this is a common ipod problem and many people have had to abandone their ipods after such problems. It is very hurting because ipods are very expensive to buy, and so to write it off like that is very dis-heartening.

My ipod classic 160gb cannot be synced by my windows vista. the library is copied alright but cannot be synced into the ipod; HELP! !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.