Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The gray bars on the miniplayer won't go away?

When I first started using the miniplayer, the album art would not have any of the grey bars that pop up (to show the title of the song..timeline etc.) when you hover over it. However, lately the bars have constantly been visible even though I do not have my mouse over the album art. Did the miniplayer change?

Windows 8

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 11:48 AM

4 replies

Feb 10, 2017 12:02 PM in response to zrojo

Has anyone resolved this yet? I'm seeing this in Windows 10 still. I can't find any other forums on the whole interwebs that have addressed this issue. Reinstalling iTunes doesn't change anything. I think Apple needs to fix the code on this. It's such a minor problem though, I wonder if they already know and just don't care. I'm OCD, so it really bothers me.

Aug 27, 2015 11:00 AM in response to JeffBDVS

Update:

Culprit for me was having the Wacom USB receiver plugged in without having an updated Wacom Windows 10 driver. I unplugged the Wacom receiver and miniplayer appearance and operation returned to normal. So did my ability to check/uncheck the Enable full keyboard navigation advanced preference and have my selection stick. I haven't tested an updated Wacom driver.

Cheers,

Jeff

The gray bars on the miniplayer won't go away?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.