Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arturia Analog Lab with Garageband

I'm trying to use Arturia's Analog Lab software through Garageband.

I'm playing on my Arturia MiniLab MIDI Controller.

I was able to use it before, in Garageband 11.

But I recently updated Garageband, and cannot use the Analog Lab software.

I am using a MacBook Pro with Mavericks.

Can anybody help me with this?

GarageBand (Mac) '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2017 3:51 PM

Arturia is a plug-in. Which means you have to add the plugin to the track to use it.

All you have to do is this....

1. Add a new track

2. Select any Sound in the left and then double click on the track to open the editing preferences below. (It doesn’t matter what sound you choose because you’re going to give the Arturia software control over the track)

3. Make sure Track and Controls are selected and scroll down in the editing window and click on the drop down in the “Plug-Ins” box.

4. Change the selection to either the Arturia selection or the AU Instraments > Arturia...

Should be good to go.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2017 3:51 PM in response to thundercat93

Arturia is a plug-in. Which means you have to add the plugin to the track to use it.

All you have to do is this....

1. Add a new track

2. Select any Sound in the left and then double click on the track to open the editing preferences below. (It doesn’t matter what sound you choose because you’re going to give the Arturia software control over the track)

3. Make sure Track and Controls are selected and scroll down in the editing window and click on the drop down in the “Plug-Ins” box.

4. Change the selection to either the Arturia selection or the AU Instraments > Arturia...

Should be good to go.

Arturia Analog Lab with Garageband

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.