Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GB 10.0.1 is very unstable!, GB 10.0.1 is very unstable!, GB 10.0.1 is very unstable!

i like it!

Its pretty and the songs sound better in it.

yet

it is plagued with so many problems and never feels as solid as 6.0.5

1. color changes of the regions willy nilly? what is this about?

2. crashing when fixing midi data, or simply playing a song

3. when pressing the solo tracks- this does not work to solo the track

4. automation is totally broken there is echo reverb volume on top and on the bottom of the option window

5. its endless

ill send this to APPLE but i have unfortunately have to return to GB 11

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 2:33 PM

2 replies

Jan 14, 2014 2:37 PM in response to glosackmd

How can you return to GB 11??? Please tell, GB X is unstable for me as well (brand new 2012 Mac Book Pro). My Korg MIDI controller works fine, my new Alesis drum kit drops MIDI connection with GarageBand all the time... Both MIDI devices work flawlessly on Mountain Lion with GB 11. All problems I've found in GB also seem to be present in Logic Pro X.... Bad Apple! 😟

GB 10.0.1 is very unstable!, GB 10.0.1 is very unstable!, GB 10.0.1 is very unstable!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.