Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finding old purchased and imported songs from old libraries associated with same ID

Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me please:

I have been an iTunes customer since 2004. Due to not being that tech-savvy back then, I probably deleted songs and messed my libraries when syncing with my iPods, therefore, I appreciate some songs will likely be gone forever.

However, I now would like to try and find my old libraries associated with my Apple iTunes ID, and wondered wha the best way would be to go about this please?

Do I do this by accessing some of my old computers to find all my iTunes folders, so I can put them into a new master folder to which I can then import into my latest iTunes library?

What does everyone recommend when trying to find old purchased and imported songs associated with your iTunes ID.

Thanks!

iPod nano

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 4:56 PM

If you purchase the songs in itunes, you cann re download them from the itunes store (open itunes, go to itunes store and then go down a little bit and in the right side there must be a "pruchase songs" and click on it, but if you dont, you will need to acces to your old computers and import to the latest itunes library

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2014 4:56 PM in response to Y2J

If you purchase the songs in itunes, you cann re download them from the itunes store (open itunes, go to itunes store and then go down a little bit and in the right side there must be a "pruchase songs" and click on it, but if you dont, you will need to acces to your old computers and import to the latest itunes library

Finding old purchased and imported songs from old libraries associated with same ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.