Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c Screen Creaking/Clicking

So I purchased a white iPhone 5c and after a few weeks the phone made a weird clicking/creaking/grinding sound down in the left corner of the phone. I went to Apple and had it replaced and now today my new one makes a weird, loose, bubble-y sound in the other corner as if it's the same thing just moved to another portion of the screen.

Has anyone else experienced this creaking sound issue?

If so what color 5c do you have? I'm convinced it has something to do with the white 5c because people with this issue say they have white.

iPhone 5c

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 4:15 PM

3 replies

Jan 18, 2014 9:34 PM in response to AshleyRawr

I have the same problem with my blue iPhone 5c. They tech people said it was an issue due to the headset. They had it replaced but after about a week it began to make the same noise. I have came to the conclusion that it's a problem with all iPhone 5c phones because of the new plastic back. I am not satisfied with this phone. I can only wait till my new upgrade comes along in another TWO YEARS.

P.S- My friends who also have the iPhone 5c have the same problem.

iPhone 5c Screen Creaking/Clicking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.