Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to raise a book's price but the drop down doesn't show me a higher tier than the current price

I want to raise the price of one of my books via itunes connect, but the highest tier is the current price. I tried following the instructions Manage Books>Rights and Pricing > Edit Existing Territories, but the only place to enter a price is Suggested iBooks price, but entering the new higher price does nothing when applied to all the territories.

I tried doing only the US, since base currency would be USD, thinking I could then have a higher tier to use for the other territories, but...no dice. itunes producer doesn't deal with pricing, so...help, please???

iBook

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 5:53 PM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2014 1:08 PM in response to bejeantx3

You've gone one screen too far. If you go to Manage Books>Rights and Pricing you can manually change each territory by clicking each row individually. If you'd like to enter a different amount (higher or otherwise) than what is available in the tiers drop-down, simply enter that amount in the "List Price" field in the pop-up and it will update the tiers to allow you to select that amount.

I want to raise a book's price but the drop down doesn't show me a higher tier than the current price

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.