Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Candy crush not connecting to facebook

Any solution to connect candy crush to Facebook? Seems after last update it stopped connecting.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 14, 2014 7:41 PM

5 replies

Apr 18, 2014 12:29 AM in response to Babshearth

Thanks Babshearth. I had the same problem and your solution worked for me, no issues. Lots of other forums telling you to download software etc which I did not want to do and the above solved it

(For others: I had changed my facebook password and from that point Candy Crush would give me the 'unable to connect to Kingdom right now, try back later message).

Thanks

Apr 18, 2014 12:46 AM in response to Konhemsby

I had this problem too. It was due to my changing the Facebook password as recommended by the heartbleed experts. After the change, my Candy Crush apps in both the iPad and the iPhone could no longer connect to Facebook. My Mac had no problem, though.

Once I saw that my Mac was keeping my place in the game, I felt it was OK to uninstall and reinstall my iOS candy crush apps and they then reconnected and kept my place. I did loose however my accumulated boosters from the spinning wheel and the lives sent by my Facebook friends but after a few days, I am back at the same amount of boosters and lives so I am fine with it.

May 26, 2014 10:33 AM in response to Beccam72

I had this same problem. I changed my password, and then was unable connect candy crush to facebook. I didn't want to delete and reinstall the app, for fear of losing my progress (I continued to play while not connected and had advanced another 10 levels. Hard levels - lvl 480 to 490 lol). I tried every other "fix" that I could find posted on the internet. None worked. I ended up having to delete the app and reinstall it.I completely backed up my phone and transferred all my purcheses before I did so, but still lost my progress. Good news is, this fix worked, and I am again connected to facebook. Also, I only lost the progress that I had made SINCE I lost my facebook connection. It put me back to level 480. So, I can live with that 😀

Candy crush not connecting to facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.