Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Java has updated again today, i use a jave plug in to run my virtual software to access my work from home, today i have an error message saying security will not allow access to my website that i use to log in to work from, this is a JREdetection error,

Java has updated again today,

i use a java plug in to run my virtual software to access my work from home,

today i have an error message saying that security will not allow access to my website

i use to log in to work from, this is a JREdetection error,

my system runs off java and citrix, i tried chrome,firefox and safari - same issue, if my system cannot detect java it wont run, it runs on plug ins.

How to i change my sec settings to allow access to this website, as i can only see that i can add apps not web addresses?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 6:00 AM

There are no replies.

Java has updated again today, i use a jave plug in to run my virtual software to access my work from home, today i have an error message saying security will not allow access to my website that i use to log in to work from, this is a JREdetection error,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.