Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have no idea how to use the cloud. Can I store movies that I have purchased in itunes? And how do I do that?

Can I Put movies on the cloud?

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 12:20 PM

2 replies

Jan 15, 2014 12:45 PM in response to Winston Churchill

I would store all purchases and pretty much anything I download from Apple on a computer, and backup drives. If an old software version sees a new version release (not everybody is happy with "improvements"), or if a distributor decides to no longer offer a movie or song on the iTunes Store, Apple may without warning pull it from the Store or download servers and it will no longer be available even if you have purchased it.

Apple recommends, "you always back up your iTunes library in the event that a purchased item is no longer available on the iTunes Store," (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519).

I have no idea how to use the cloud. Can I store movies that I have purchased in itunes? And how do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.