Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone using Apple iCloud on MacBook Pro "13"Inch, Mid 2012 Running OS X 10.9.1 on Safari, at the same time using Google Drive?

Why that "Find my Mac" not showing my present location. I was using OS X Lion on Safari and it was automatically upgraded to run on OS X Mavericks 10.9.1. With iCloud it cannot located my location whereby it was locating it when running on OS X Lion with the name "MacBook Pro." Also, can someone using both the Apple iCloud as well Google Drive on MacBook Pro "13-Inch", Mid 2012?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), MacBook Pro 13-Inch, Mid 2012

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 12:48 PM

1 reply

Can someone using Apple iCloud on MacBook Pro "13"Inch, Mid 2012 Running OS X 10.9.1 on Safari, at the same time using Google Drive?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.