Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find autoimport folder to solve reverting to last import in iPhoto

My iphoto 11 reverts to last import all the time as I know has been a problem for many. I have searched everywhere for the autoimport folder in pictures, library, etc without success. Found "show contents" but there is no autoimport folder that I can find to empty to address this nagging glitch. Wish I still had iphoto 9!!!

Help thanks! btw 10.8.5 OS X.

iMac, iOS 6

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 1:31 PM

3 replies

Jan 15, 2014 4:58 PM in response to Old Toad

I have tried this. Only way I can get to any screen that says "show package contents" is to go to the iphoto app icon in applications. When I click on show contents several folders appear including library. I have opened all of them and there is no autoimport folder.

I cannot get to the library it seems thru "home" or finder. If I click on "pictures" it just brings up all the pictures files. Can't find the contextual menu you are showing on my iphoto 11. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for trying to help!!

Can't find autoimport folder to solve reverting to last import in iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.