Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost (possibly stolen) iPod Touch 4th gen. Any way to sever its ties to my account and other devices?

I need a way of severing all services (such as message receiving and connecting to my iPhone texts) from my iPod Touch 4th gen remotely as I'm concerned it has been taken and I did not activate 'find my iPod' before its disappearance. I have already changed my Apple ID passwords in the hope that it would require my new password to recieve any further messages. I tested it on my iPad and this is seemingly not the case. I also do not want whoever has it to be able to see my mobile conversations as I also own an iPhone and I do not want them to be able to recieve all messages sent to and from my iPhone. Basically I just want to make it so no one can use any services using my account.

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 2:35 PM

1 reply

Jan 15, 2014 8:49 PM in response to JIMJUM_

there is nothing you can do to find it if the find my ipod app was not activated if it was stolen all you can do is file a police report you would need to have the serial number when you file the police report, plus notify your celluar provider that your iphone may have been stolen and they can make a note on their network about the phone

Lost (possibly stolen) iPod Touch 4th gen. Any way to sever its ties to my account and other devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.