Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am locked out of my iphone because I forgot my passcode. I am connected to iTunes...

I am locked out of my iphone because I forgot my passcode. I am connected to itunes on my computer and backed my phone up. When I choose "Restore Iphone", it tells me "Go to iCloud Settings on your iphone and turn Find My iPhone before restoring..."

iPhone 5

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 4:05 PM

1. Turn device off

2. Hold Home Button whle plugging in to itunes

3. Restore

8 replies

Feb 19, 2015 5:41 PM in response to Party Chicken

ok.. long story short, I forget my login passcode in my iphone because I was doing something else while I was changing it so, I don't really know which is the passcode and I was having access to my phone by the touch id but today I ran out of battery so my phone died

I already was resigned to lose the photos e info on my phone and click restore, but when I connected it to itunes automatically made the software actualization so now the iCloud page can't find my iphone and itunes doesn't see it, and obviously my phone has the white screen and only says " >slide to upgrade ", and of course if I do it.. guess what? it asks me for the pass code.. PLEASE HELP!! WHAT CAN I DO? I really don't wanna miss my photos 😟

I am locked out of my iphone because I forgot my passcode. I am connected to iTunes...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.