Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. My name is Adrian. I have a question. Why can i go back to my iphone 4 , to ios 5-6 ? Ios 7, for this iphone 4, is not working like ios 5-6 .. Please make something to our phone's and other user's hwo use this ios. Sry for my english,I'm from Roamani

Hi. My name is Adrian. I have a question. Why can i go back to my iphone 4 , to ios 5-6 ? Ios 7, for this iphone 4, is not working like ios 5-6 .. Please make something to our phone's and other user's hwo use this ios. Sry for my english,I'm from Roamania.

Please make something for use, make the ios 6,5,4 to work again on iphone 4. Please. 😟 😟

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 3:26 PM

2 replies

Hi. My name is Adrian. I have a question. Why can i go back to my iphone 4 , to ios 5-6 ? Ios 7, for this iphone 4, is not working like ios 5-6 .. Please make something to our phone's and other user's hwo use this ios. Sry for my english,I'm from Roamani

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.