Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to send Attachments to a pc!

Here is my issue, and ive wasted a good 30 mins trying to research it enough to figure it out. Im a new macbook user and have been using my macbook for the majority of my work related duties. Today i input my info into my timecard doc (.pages) and went to sent it to my payroll guy and to myself to make sure it went through. when i recieved it the single file was sent as a zip, when you open the zip on the pc you cannot find the actual document anywhere. WTH?! haha please tell me how to make this work. i already have send windows friendly attachments selected, view as icon and all that. i also downloaded attachment tamer but im not sure that is my solution, or quite frankly how to use it.

Thanks so much

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 4:38 PM

2 replies

How to send Attachments to a pc!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.