Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airport express worked over the past year since it was purchased. Recently it keeps dropping off my iPhone 4, my brand new 5s and my iPad. It does NOT drop off my windows based laptop. It does not lose wifi connection. Help?

Can anyone help with this? It is not wifi dropping the airport express. Wifi is connected. Music plays for 5 minutes or so and then goes silent. It is as if the Apple iPhone and iPad is no longer recognizing the airport express. I need to open up the menu and. Lick on the airport express on iPhone and iPad to get it going again. Then it will drop over and over every 5 minutes or so. No problem with Apple TV. Also no problem with my windows laptop as all work s fine with no drops. Crazy.

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 6:26 PM

1 reply

My airport express worked over the past year since it was purchased. Recently it keeps dropping off my iPhone 4, my brand new 5s and my iPad. It does NOT drop off my windows based laptop. It does not lose wifi connection. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.