Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What exactly does the standard Apple warranty for iPod touch 5g cover?

My iPod touch 5g recently broke. The softwre and the condition of the shell and screen is perfectly fine. But for some odd reason my wi-fi and bluetooth have stopped working. My wi-fi wont detect any networks, and my blue tooth cant connect to any devices. I dont know why either. everything else is fine with the device. I was wondering if the Apple warranty that comes standard with devices for 1 year would cover this situation? All help is welcome! Thankyou.

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4, warranty

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 8:19 PM

10 replies

Jan 15, 2014 8:32 PM in response to Lukevio

Are you sure you have not turned on Airplane Mode? Airplane mode turns both off. Go into Settings look at the top of the screen, is it switched on, showing green, if so turn it off, so it's white. If Airplane mode is off make sure your Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth switched on. Are you sure your router is working? You could try a reset or Reset All Settings. Otherwise contact Apple Genius Bar. Good luck.

What exactly does the standard Apple warranty for iPod touch 5g cover?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.