Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes will not allow me to complete my album

I have spent the last day or so trying to purchase the Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver album from the iTunes store. What keeps happening baffles me. Every time I try and purchase the whole album, the iTunes Mac client tells me that I've lost my connection to the store, and cancels the transaction. My phone will simply cancel the transaction without giving me an error message. Normally, I would write this off as the iTunes Store suffering server problems, but buying the songs one-at-a-time will work every time. I've tried to complete my album with similar results to buying the whole album. Now, on one hand, the album is 270 songs, but the Pokémon X and Y Soundtrack was 212 songs, and that went through without a hitch.

I would have brought this to tech support, but they've been chronically unhelpful the past few times I've gone to them for any kind of help. So, I ask the community- has this ever happened to you? Is there a way to fix it that doesnt end in me spending $270 over several years for an item marked as $10 in the store?

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 8:33 PM

1 reply

Jan 17, 2014 4:45 PM in response to Tom Pokénutter

I'm having this issue as well. I've pushed so much on this issue that I have a Senior Advisor with iTunes Store Support working on the issue, and we are keeping contact with each other daily. Even though I'm a patient person, I admit... I am a bit peeved. I'm trying to give a company money, and it is this difficult? I don't understand why it just cannot be relisted. I've tried buying a gift card and using credit, the Complete My Album option, etc. I just don't get why iTunes will let me buy other songs and albums, but not this particular one! :-/

iTunes will not allow me to complete my album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.