Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find any of my old projects/events/videos. When I try to open up the projects and events it says “Macintosh HD's projects and events” is already in use by “sounds” on “184-78-80-125.chi.clearwire-wmx.net”. What do I do

I gueess I recently updated my Final Cut Pro and now I cannot find any of my old videos, or events. (I say I guess because I never actually hit update but when I opened up FCP is asked me did I want to update my projects and events so I said yes.) But now when I try to open a library is says. “Macintosh HD's projects and events” is already in use by “sounds” on “184-78-80-125.chi.clearwire-wmx.net”. I am new to this so this is pretty bizarre to me. Please help I have a deadline to finish this Music Video I am editing and this totally just messed everything up.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), PLEASE HELP!

Posted on Jan 16, 2014 4:02 AM

3 replies

I can't find any of my old projects/events/videos. When I try to open up the projects and events it says “Macintosh HD's projects and events” is already in use by “sounds” on “184-78-80-125.chi.clearwire-wmx.net”. What do I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.