Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my macbook air mavericks wifi doesn't connect after sleep

my macbook air mavericks wifi doesn't connect after sleep. Any fixes?

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 16, 2014 7:26 AM

3 replies

Apr 1, 2014 8:40 AM in response to ricrodmail

Words cannot describe how angry this problem makes me. How can world's largest tech company not been able to fix their biggest bug for this many months now?!?!

All these forums are overflowing with the same **** problem: WIFI DOESN'T CONNECT AFTER COMING BACK FROM SLEEP ON MAVERICKS.

How many thousands of people have to post the same godddamn problem for how long?

And no, disconnecting Bluetooth doesn't work (even if it did, its not an acceptable solution). I took my MacBook Air to Apple store twice already and they cannot help either.

aaaAAAAaAaaAAaaarrrrghhh, I'm going to go insane from this problem.

I miss Steve.. he wouldn't let something like this go on for this long. Can a half a trillion dollar company pay attention to its own support forums or at least google "wifi-not-connecting-after-sleep-mavericks" and realize what incompetent company you have become?!

I give you 30 more days, Apple. Afterwards we're going to FTC to try to start the biggest recall you've ever seen.

May 10, 2014 8:48 AM in response to nikitkas

To add insult to injury, one of the first things that the knowledge base articles do is ask you to change your wifi network settings. I don't know about you, but I have a good idea of what *my* corporate IT department would say if I asked them to adjust their network settings according to some knowledge base article plus a couple of random forum posts...

my macbook air mavericks wifi doesn't connect after sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.