Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help LPX doesn't save my project

Hello i have dual screen so i can work with plugins and software on each screen, but every time i close LPX but not the plugin my project only opens the plugin and not the software i am really angry about that

Logic Pro X

Posted on Jan 16, 2014 1:22 PM

1 reply

Jan 16, 2014 2:29 PM in response to NikoKrom

You are angry simply because you haven't read the User Guide and don't understand how to use Logic Pro X....

When the main window doesn't open.... Load the project and then press Cmd + 1 to reopen the main window... or use the entry under the View menu option in LPX's menu bar

To save yourself having to do this.. when you want to close/quit and save a project, press Option + Cmd + W or use the close project entry in the Logic Pro X menu bar under File...and follow the prompts.. to save or not.. and this will also close all open Plugin windows...

http://help.apple.com/logicpro/mac/10/#lgcpce0e7a31

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.