Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

everytime i turn on my phone to do anything, call, text, play a game, etc. a request pops up for me to sign into itunes store, wants me to enter my ID password.

I recently made an in-app purchase that i did receive a receipt for, but would not apply to the game (in other words, so far i have been unable to use this 99 cent in app that i purchased.) as it was only 99 cents, i was not too bothered about it, and figured it was a game glitch and a lesson to me to NOT buy in-app purchases. the only thing now is that ever since i did this my phone pops up a message every time i go to use it asking me to enter my apple ID password. this is extremely annoying.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4, after in-app purchase

Posted on Jan 16, 2014 1:20 PM

There are no replies.

everytime i turn on my phone to do anything, call, text, play a game, etc. a request pops up for me to sign into itunes store, wants me to enter my ID password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.