Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i determine if ipad mini is not fake without opening the box? is the serial no. and model outside of box?

May I know how I can determine if an Ipad mini is real or fake? is the serial no. and model on the box? if yes, where can i verify?

Also how do i know if it still has warranty or none at all?

thanks guys appreciate help on this..

iPad, iOS 6.1.5, it is an Ipad Mini i am looking..

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2015 11:51 PM

To check if it is really not a fake Apple Device you can do the following:

selfsolve.apple.com - input the serial number here it will show you some information about the device THE MODEL sometimes Year Released!

iphoneimei.info - input imei here information shows the device

if you have your device connect to iTunes! the best way to check if fake or not! lastly if it doesnt have App Store its totalle fake! Fake apple device has Android on it even you see Appstore try clicking it and it will go to Android System. lols

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2015 11:51 PM in response to Disney Warrior

To check if it is really not a fake Apple Device you can do the following:

selfsolve.apple.com - input the serial number here it will show you some information about the device THE MODEL sometimes Year Released!

iphoneimei.info - input imei here information shows the device

if you have your device connect to iTunes! the best way to check if fake or not! lastly if it doesnt have App Store its totalle fake! Fake apple device has Android on it even you see Appstore try clicking it and it will go to Android System. lols

Jan 17, 2014 4:14 AM in response to Disney Warrior

Yes. The serial number and model number are printed on the box. They should be printed on a sticker on the back of the box. If the iPad is brand new (and I assume that it's not) it comes with a one year warranty.

Enter the serial number here.

Where did this iPad come from that you are concerned about it being a fake?

how do i determine if ipad mini is not fake without opening the box? is the serial no. and model outside of box?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.