Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my iphone in the house on silent don't have find my iphone on it if it helps I have my iPad though? Please reply fast

I lost my iphone I was in my brothers room and woke up and went on Twitter then got out of bed and went in my room to get my clothes and came back and my mum said she hadn't seen my phone and i can't remember if I left it on the bed or took it in my room searched before I went school today but couldn't find it it's on silent though and I don't have it on vibrate on ring or find my iphone if it helps I have my iPad though I've emptied the bed I slept in completely and it wasn't there I'm stressing out be my alarm isn't until Monday and it will be dead by then urge any suggestions

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4, Don't have find my iphone

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2014 7:28 AM

Kid, you really need to use periods to separate your sentences.

9 replies

Jan 17, 2014 7:21 AM in response to Charlooo9828

You'll have to keep looking. Having the ringer turned off means the phone will only vibrate if it's called. You can listen for that faint buzzing sound, maybe. And Find My iPhone would have allowed you to force the device to play a sound, regardless of the Ringer/Silent Switch or Volume setting.

Yo've worked really hard to make your device unfindable. Best of luck using your Mark I Eyeball to detect the device.

Jan 17, 2014 7:35 AM in response to pdroth

Or even be more direct and succinct.

"I've lost my iPhone in my house. The ringer is turned off, so I can't call it and listen for the ring. Find My iPhone is also turned off, so I can't use that to locate the device or make it play a sound. Does anyone have any other suggestions?"

All the extraneous information about the brother's room or Twitter or the mom or the clothes... totally irrelevant.

Lost my iphone in the house on silent don't have find my iphone on it if it helps I have my iPad though? Please reply fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.